Vitamin D3 is a nutritional supplement of natural origin. Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) is a form of vitamin D that the body synthesizes after exposure to the sun. A number of scientific studies have shown that vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) is the best form of vitamin D for the body. The vitamin D3 contained in the product is extracted from algae and complies with European specifications.  The extracted vitamin D3 is completely pure. It maintains good bone condition and promotes normal function of the immune system. 10% of the body\’s necessary vitamin D is obtained from food, and the remaining 90% is synthesized in the skin when exposed to sunlight. Vitamin D deficiency is dangerous to health and is most common for people with darker skin, those who are overweight and vegans.

Indications: It contributes to the normal function of the immune system, the normal absorption/use of calcium and phosphorus, maintaining the normal state of bones and teeth.

Recommended daily intake and instructions for use: For adults and children 1 tablet daily after meals. Due to lack of sun during the autumn and winter season, it is recommended to be used 6 months.

Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Certified by: The Vegan Society, Indian Vegetarian Mark, Suitable for use in Europe. 

Do not exceed the recommended daily dose for daily intake!
Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet!


The normal level of vitamin D in the body helps for the good absorption of calcium and for maintaining the phosphorus levels in blood. It maintains bone health, the immune and nervous systems, regulates insulin, and supports the function of the cardiovascular system and the lungs.

IngredientsIn one 280 mg tablet
Vitamin D3400 IU

Excipients: maltodextrin and magnesium stearate.


The most important for human health vitamins in group D are D2 (ergocalciferol) and D3 (cholecalciferol). Vitamin D3, as a nutritional supplement, has been proven to be more effective in increasing the Vitamin D levels in the human body than Vitamin D2. The natural form of D3 extracted from algae is gentle on the stomach and is well absorbed by the body.

Vitamin D contributes to:

  • the normal function of the immune system;
  • normal absorption/use of calcium and phosphorus;
  • maintaining the normal state of bones and teeth;