IMMUNO-DEOXY is an advanced compound that promotes antioxidant and immune defense function. It helps the body with physical and mental stress, adverse environmental and working conditions, after surgery, radiation or chemotherapy for oncological diseases. IMMUNO-DEOXY creates a protective system of antioxidants in living cells that interferes with the formation of free radicals in the body and leads to capturing of the existing ones.
It has been developed by leading Bulgarian specialists after more than 25 years of research in the field of immunostimulation, in collaboration with BulBio – National Center for Infectious and Parasitic Diseases, Sofia and the Cancer Fight Foundation.
Indications: It promotes the functions of the immune system.
It provides a specially formulated synergistic complex of micronutrients – nutritional and endogenous antioxidants, vitamins and trace elements in quantities and forms in accordance with the latest scientific data.
It helps the body with physical and mental stress, adverse environmental and working conditions, etc. (servicemen during training and missions, active sports).
Recommended daily intake and instructions for use: Adults: 2 times a day (morning and evening), 1 capsule, after meals, for a period of minimum 3-6 months.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose for daily intake!
Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet!
IMMUNO-DEOXY is a combination of antioxidants, vitamins and trace elements:
- Natural Vitamin E succinate – the biologically most active form of Vitamin E, with anti-tumor and radio protective effect
- Vitamin C – protects cells from damage by free radicals and participates in the recycling of other important antioxidants, such as Vitamin E.
- the antioxidant trace elements (essential, only taken with food) zinc and selenium are in the form of complexes with amino acids. In this form we take them with food, they have good stability in the digestive system and high intestinal absorption.
Other antioxidants (formed in the body) that increase the basic cellular antioxidant glutathione:
- Alpha-Lipoic acid – a stronger antioxidant than Vitamin C and Vitamin E. Restores them after free radical attack.
- Coenzyme Q10 – a key factor in the generation of cellular energy. It restores Vitamin E after free radical attack.
- N-acetyl cysteine – a predecessor to the major cellular antioxidant glutathione, which binds and eliminates also heavy metals in the digestive system.
- Other micronutrients.
Complete range of all vitamins (A, D, group B) and chromium to reduce the risk of deficiency after irrational feeding, environmental hazards, chronic diseases, advancing age, after oncological diseases treatment, etc.
|Ingredients||In one 650 mg capsule||In a maximum daily dose of two capsules|
|Vitamin C (calcium-L-ascorbate)||100 mg||200 mg|
|Lipoic acid||50 mg||100 mg|
|N acetyl cysteine||50||100 mg|
|Natural Vitamin E (D-alpha-tocopheryl succinate)||30 mg α-TE||60 mg α-TE|
|Coenzyme Q10||25 mg||50 mg|
|Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3)||8 mg||16 mg|
|Zinc (zinc glycinate)||7.5 mg||15 mg|
|Immune support complex (mixture of lipopolysaccharides, lipopeptides)||5 mg||10 mg|
|Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5)||3 mg||6 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.8 mg||1.6 mg|
|Vitamin B1||0.6 mg||1.2 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.6 mg||1.2 mg|
|Beta Carotene||0.5 mg||1 mg|
|Vitamin A||250 µg RE||500 µg RE|
|Folic acid (Vitamin B9)||200 µg||400 µg|
|Selenium (L-selenomethionine)||50 µg||100 µg|
|Biotin||15 µg||30 µg|
|Chromium (chromium picolinate)||25 µg||50 µg|
|Vitamin K||15 µg||30 µg|
|Vitamin D3||2.5 µg (100 IU)||5 µg (200 IU)|
|Vitamin B12||1.2 µg||2.4 µg|
Excipients: magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide. Capsule composition: gelatine, titanium dioxide, iron oxide
IMMUNO-DEOXY restores and/or maintains the body’s antioxidant and immune protection in cases of:
- regular exposure to chemical, biological and radiation danger, severe physical and mental stress; active sports; low doses of ionizing radiation (imaging, pilots and flight crew);
- after oncological diseases treatment and for high-risk precancerous patients, patients in remission, etc.;
- respiratory epidemics;
- recovery from illness, surgery, etc.;
- chronic diseases (cardiovascular, diabetes, neurological, arthritis, AIDS, etc.);
- population affected by disasters or accidents.
IMMUNO-DEOXY contains a combination of antioxidants, which is characterized by:
- synergy – a complete range of antioxidants with different mechanisms of action directed to different types of free radicals in the body;
- safety – no side effects are known at the doses used;
- efficacy – specific forms are included, with indications for the highest biological activity.