Description of Virus Safe
Virus Safe+ is created on the basis of a protocol from the Eastern Virginia Medical School* in the USA for the treatment of COVID-19 in the area of prevention/restriction of morbidity among the most at-risk part of the population (over 60 years and those with accompanying diseases).
The team of scientists created product is: The Author
Its advantage is that it can also be administered with concomitant conventional treatment and thus has a role in preventing/limiting morbidity among the most at-risk part of the population.
It is used for*:
- Antioxidant and antiviral properties due to the specific antioxidant complex included in the composition.
- Antioxidant complex with a certain synergism as prevention against viral infections in conditions of epidemics and pandemic crises.
- It can also be used jointly with other accompanying therapies in the fight against various viral infections.
- The product has a natural composition, safe and without side effects.
- Even in the presence of limited data, this antioxidant complex is safe and can participate as a prevention against a wide range of viral infections.
Recommended dosage and instructions for use:
Virus Safe is taken 1 tablet three times a day for three months, followed by a ten-day break. The intake can be continued after consultation with medical specialist, including dose adjustment (composition 1).
The tablets are sucked or chewed with a small amount of water. It is not recommended to drink liquids or food within half an hour after use!
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose! Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet!
Storage: At room temperature, in a dry place out of reach of small children.
* EVMS Medical Group – developed and updated by Paul Marik, MD, Chief of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Eastern Virginia Medical School, April 6th of April 2020.
Product information: Virus Safe leaflet